Did Joe Biden Pick Elizabeth Warren for VP Way Back in April?

As you know, Election Day is right around the corner and Democratic candidate Joe Biden has not announced his choice for VP. When I saw someone on Reddit claiming that Joe Biden had already picked Elizabeth Warren, I had to check it out. The post was titled “Joe Biden will pick Elizabeth Warren as his running mate”.

In the post, it states that two domain registrant’s named “Joe Biden” and “Elizabeth Warren” registered for the same domain “bidenwarren2020ticket.com” on the same day, April 19, 2020:

Armed with a heavy sense of skepticism, I googled the website that was mentioned in the screenshot to see it myself. Once the page was pulled up, I typed in “Joe Biden” and “Elizabeth Warren” not expecting much. To my surprise, registrant’s “Joe Biden” and “Elizabeth Warren” did in fact register “bidenwarren2020ticket.com” with Google LLC on April 19th, 2020.

Conclude what you want from this information, but it is an interesting coincidence at the very least.

Source: http://chasgoudie.com/biden-warren-2020/

Tech CEO Chopped Up with a Power Saw

  • 33 year old Fahim Saleh was found dead in his $2.25 million dollar apartment.
  • His body was chopped up and dismembered with a power saw.
  • NYPD suspects financial motive behind the murder.

The footage from the apartment building appears to show the suspected killer carrying a bag, waiting to enter the elevator with the victim, sources said.

The victim gives the suspect a puzzled look during an exchange as they ride up together. As soon as the victim steps out into his apartment, the suspect can be seen attacking him, according to sources.

One law enforcement source said the crime scene looked like a “professional” killing because almost no blood was left behind and the apartment was not looted.

Another source added it appeared that the killer had been “interrupted.”

“It didn’t look like the perp was done,” the source said.

Police were later seen questioning a sobbing woman — whom sources identified as the victim’s cousin — in the lobby of the building.

The victim’s cousin found his torso exposed in the living room alongside the construction bags and the saw, upon checking on him Tuesday after not hearing from him. Per New York Post

Who was he?

Fahim founded Gokada, the Nigeria-based motorcycle ridesharing company, in 2018 and took over as CEO last year. He recently helped transition Gorkada to delivery service. He also launched venture capital firm Adventure Capital in 2018 and served as CEO at KickBack Apps, an entertainment app company.

Saleh co-founded ride-hailing company Pathao in his parents’ home country of Bangladesh in 2015, calling it the “most well-funded startup in Bangladesh, recently valued at over $100MM.”

He also said he was an investor in Picap, Colombia’s largest motorcycle ride-sharing company. A longtime pal described Saleh as “the Elon Musk of the developing world.”

“He was like the Energizer Bunny,” the friend said. “He played ukelele … he was so full of ideas.” Per New York Post

All pictures above were sourced from New York Post

Who murdered him?

The investigation is just starting as he was murdered yesterday around 3pm. Sources state the suspect was dressed up like a full ninja, you couldn’t even see his face. This suggests that somebody with money and connections hired the killer to take Fahim out.

“He clearly knew what he was doing. We think his intent was to get rid of the body parts and go back and clean it up and make it look like nothing happened. He left before he finished the job.” Per The Sun

In February of this year, Gokada’s apparent financial woes and internal conflicts came to light after laying off 75% of it’s employees. Benjamin Dada explained further in his lengthy article.

It’s fair to mention that corruption in Nigeria is a well known issue, as Nigeria was estimated to have lost over $400 billion to corruption since independence. As stated earlier the company was founded in Nigeria, so this suggests a possible connection.

Here’s a Youtube video Fahim Saleh posted on his account, asking the public to support Gokada amid the setbacks:

Here’s Fahim’s most recent and final Tweet. Rest in peace

Baltimore Police Release Bodycam Video of Shooting on July 1st, 2020

  • The 33 year old man pulled a gun on police prior to being shot
  • He reportedly suffers from paranoid schizophrenia
  • The same man was naked outside and firing a weapon at vehicles in the area on June 20

In the 26 minute video just released by Baltimore Police Department, the 911 call that prompted the behavioral crisis visit is played followed by the full interaction. At the 25:50 mark in the video, the 33 year old man pulled his gun out and started to aim it at the officers. This is when he was shot.

CBS Baltimore reported, police officers shot and critically injured an armed 33-year-old man during a behavioral crisis call inside a home in the 5800 block of Falkirk Road around 3:25 a.m. During a news conference Thursday morning, police said they were previously called to the area on June 20 when the same man was naked outside and firing a weapon at vehicles in the area.

Officers recovered a firearm at the time, but police did not have a fixed address for his residence and couldn’t go to his home and see if he had any other weapons at the time.

“Before we show you the footage, I want to make it very clear that we understand the high level of public scrutiny that results from any use of force from the Baltimore Police Department and while we understand and accept that, we are committed to conducting a thorough investigation into this incident. Currently the individual is listed in stable condition at a local hospital and while this is an unfortunate incident, we wish the individual and his family a speedy recovery.”

-Police Commissioner Michael Harrison

When officers arrived at the home on July 1, police spoke to the man’s mother-in-law, who linked him to the June 20 incident. She told police she didn’t know if he was armed at the time but that he was in the basement with her daughter.

The woman told police he suffers from paranoid schizophrenia.

All content featured in this article belong to their respective owners.

Trump Administration Will Enforce Chinese Technology Ban

  • Provisions of a 2018 law will be enforced in August
  • The FBI is opening a new counterintelligence case every 10 hours
  • It bans the federal government from contracting with any company that relies on products, equipment, or services from these five companies listed in the act

China’s ambition to take us down is not a secret. The astonishing amount of threats China imposes to America is diverse and continuing to grow; FBI has their hands full with a over 2,000 active cases.

“We’ve now reached a point where the FBI is now opening a new China-related counterintelligence case every 10 hours. Of the nearly 5,000 active counterintelligence cases currently under way across the country, almost half are related to China.”

-Chris Wray, FBI director

Mr. Wray is the FBI director who spoke to the Hudson Institute in Washington, describing a multi-pronged disruption campaign. He believes China is the “greatest threat” to America.

Here’s the official statement for the ban:

WASHINGTON—The White House says it will strongly enforce a government-wide ban on purchasing any products or services from entities that use technology containing components manufactured by Chinese companies, as provisions of a law passed in 2018 come into force in August.

The Trump administration believes the robust implementation of the new rule is critical to combat the national security and intellectual property threats posed by Chinese technology providers including Huawei and ZTE Corp., according to a senior administration official.

On Aug. 13, 2018, President Trump signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2019, which was approved by Congress with overwhelmingly bipartisan support.

Section 889 of the NDAA has two prohibitions for federal government procurement.

Subsection A, which went into effect in August last year, prohibits federal agencies from purchasing telecommunications equipment, video surveillance equipment, and services from five identified China-based companies—Huawei, ZTE, Hytera Communications, Hangzhou Hikvision, and Dahua Technology Co.

Subsection B, which will take effect on August 13, is much broader. It bans the federal government from contracting with any company that relies on products, equipment, or services from these five companies listed in the act—unless they get a waiver.

The overwhelming threat of China is largely downplayed by the media

That’s not to say they’ve ignored the problem completely, but instead choose to barely report on it. Like China Targeting US Groups Conducting COVID-19-Related Research, or China’s Capability To Melt U.S. Power Grid With Electromagnetic Pulse Weapon. Instead CNN focuses on emotion driven stories like this one. Obviously racism has no place in our modern society, and we appreciate our Asian Americans who’ve contributed immensely to Americas success and economy. But America needs to be aware of this threat, regardless of political views. This isn’t made up or over-exaggerated propaganda, this stuff is really happening and it’s scary.

Just to name a few more recent investigations;

Is this ban enough to stop it? Probably not

As Patrick Tucker from Defense One states, it won’t be easy. “American technology and the Chinese government are part of an increasingly tangled web, and un-knotting it is no simple task. In some cases, punitive actions toward China have had some success. U.S. sanctions on Huawei prevented the Chinese telecom company from acquiring encryption technology that would have improved the security of the company’s products. This led the British government to consider reversing its plans to allow Huawei into the British telecommunications market.Technology that was somewhat safe for civilian use was now unsafe, thanks in part to U.S. efforts.

In other cases, trying to prohibit or pull U.S. companies out of business deals with China has proven difficult. The Trump administration placed 28 Chinese tech companies on the Commerce Department’s Entity List — effectively a blacklist — in October, in part because of their role in tracking and persecuting Muslims in Xinjiang. But several of these companies are customers of California-based Nvidia, a major maker of graphics processing chips heavily used by the world’s artificial intelligence firms. The blacklisted firms include SenseTime, which creates machine vision technology, and Megvii and Hikvision, which sell facial recognition technology.”

The photo used in this article is from; http://strategicstudyindia.blogspot.com/2018/09/is-huawei-genuine-security-threat.html

All content shared in this article belong to their respective owners.